Monday, May 14, 2012

New Resort!

Yesterday and today I spent the day at the new resort! Working, learning, and getting to know my team. Oh my I am tired! Another 6 day work week. And yesterday I worked all day on Mother's Day. So I have been sure to be extra-fun from 4:30pm-9pm with my girls.....then it's back to waking up for work at 5:45am. How crazy!

I don't like that I don't get anything done during these crazy work weeks. But I love the feeling of accomplishment when I see my income in our bank account and know that we are making ends meet because of my hard work!!!! What a feeling of accomplishment. I am providing for my kids.

I just love my girls. They are finally asleep in their rooms, and I guess I had better do the same! Tomorrow morning is another full day of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment