This is an exciting night! We are on the eve of new beginnings, and the best is yet to come!
The kids are both asleep in their own beds. L- is asleep in her Big Girl bed. Now that she is 2.5 we have removed the side railings. K- is almost 6 months old and is asleep in her crib. They share a room in a happy little two bedroom apartment we have just moved to in Windermere to save money. There is a happy positive energy here, and the girls are BOTH asleep at the same time!
And so this blog was born. I sit here with a big smile on my face, really understanding how lucky I am!
I have always believed that women CAN have it all. We can love God with all our hearts. We can marry and love our best friends. We can have children and love them with all our hearts, and balance that with working to make necessary income. When I can balance all of these important elements, and in that particular order, I can find a restful peace and happiness. Even when there are still a few dishes in the sink, and my two year old is coughing in bed from her latest cold, and my body is aching from the latest work-out I did to shed the baby weight, I am sitting here knowing how blessed I am!
Every once in a while in life we can tell when we are on the edge of something BIG. Life is about to get exciting and bring big changes, and the best is yet to come! Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment