Beachy

Monday, May 7, 2012

Exhaustion

Yesterday and today were days of exhaustion. Working 5AM to 2PM in a new job, and picking the kids up from child care and caring for them alone all evening while my husband works. I am headed to bed at this time, as I have been up since 4:00 in the morning! I drove to work in the moonlight.

Today was my youngest daughter's 6 month birthday! I covered her in kisses all evening long. I think this weekend we will have to have a little celebration combining her milestone with Mother's Day!

My kids are the best thing that ever happened to me. I am trying not to be frustrated with my exhaustion, because it will get better. And they are worth it! I love my husband and daughters.

Tomorrow is another long day at work, so time to rest and re-charge. I sure miss my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment